Welcome to the College of Nursing Student Application System for the University of Central Florida!
This site can be used to both submit and track the status of your current applications to the College of Nursing.
How to Apply
How To Obtain a Login
How to Check the Status of Your Application
- Confirm BSN Program Application Deadlines.
- Confirm that you meet the BSN Program Admission Requirements.
- Apply to UCF Undergraduate Admissions.
- Receive UCF student login credentials.
- Complete an application for the College of Nursing at this site.
Once you’ve submitted your application to the College of Nursing, you may log in to view its status.
Before applying to any of the programs offered by the College of Nursing, you must first Apply to UCF and receive a student login.
All applicants to UCF are given specific credentials, which can then be used to log into this system and complete an application.
Should you have any questions, please call 407-823-2744 or email the Advising Team at UCFNurse@ucf.edu.